U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Bought mine new in Q1 this year for 3k below MSRP from Manhattan Beach. But, I suppose supply issues haven't gotten any better this year so no promises..
Sponsored

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra A91-CF Edition (Absolute Zero)
A member on here had first dibs at the CF 2022 at Longo, past it up and it went to the next person in line. MSRP is great for the CF version
i believe i was that best person in line :)

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
i believe i was that best person in line :)
Just curious if Longo added anything to the car? They are doing that to all their Toyota cars on their lot....every imaginable option available.

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just curious if Longo added anything to the car? They are doing that to all their Toyota cars on their lot....every imaginable option available.
nope. Nothing added extra to my CF. I personally added carbon mirror caps and alloy wheel locks — both oem. But I did that myself, through City Toyota in Daly City, after I bought the car. Also picked up a rear trunk mat from Longo. But again, I chose to do that. Longo just sold me the car at msrp straight up.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
nope. Nothing added extra to my CF. I personally added carbon mirror caps and alloy wheel locks — both oem. But I did that myself, through City Toyota in Daly City, after I bought the car. Also picked up a rear trunk mat from Longo. But again, I chose to do that. Longo just sold me the car at msrp straight up.
:postpics:

-RJM

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
The CF edition doesn't come with carbon mirror caps? Uhhh... that's ironic.

Epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘19 Civic Type R, ‘16 Audi SQ5
Hello ??

I’ve read several pages, but with the state of things, stories from earlier don’t always apply.

I am starting the search for a new Supra. I am based in Houston, but will travel (or ship) if necessary. If anyone has any leads on a 3.0 Premium in Nitro Yellow or Absolute Zero, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks and happy hunting!

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hello ??

I’ve read several pages, but with the state of things, stories from earlier don’t always apply.

I am starting the search for a new Supra. I am based in Houston, but will travel (or ship) if necessary. If anyone has any leads on a 3.0 Premium in Nitro Yellow or Absolute Zero, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks and happy hunting!
Edit: Old Info removed

Last edited:

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beaman Toyota in Nashville is getting a 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow and Absolute Zero soon. The yellow one was the one I originally was gonna get before I swapped to black to take earlier delivery. They have it listed on their website now as well. Email Warren Cox at [email protected] and you can mention that the guy who he sold a black one to referred you. He'll be able to let you know the arrival date.

You can reserve it by providing him your ID and credit card. They don't actually charge the $500 deposit and will save it for you. They'll sell it for MSRP with no addon's. If you go with that dealership, just deny the warranty offerings and buy it from Jennifer at Wolverine Toyota if you do want one. Process was super easy with him.
Hello, I don't see it listed on their website. Is the Absolute Zero listed yet?

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here are a couple from the day I picked my car up. Jimmy Phan, the dealer who sold me the car, is the owner of the black Launch Edition next to mine, and seen in the photo below with me.

9ACEA050-7416-4311-95F8-5D4CB3148473.jpeg

F97D71E4-BB8F-4063-8C72-86F129F2764A.jpeg

CC39276A-6DD2-430B-9CFF-3B34DB398FDE.jpeg

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beaman Toyota in Nashville is getting a 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow and Absolute Zero soon. The yellow one was the one I originally was gonna get before I swapped to black to take earlier delivery. They have it listed on their website now as well. Email Warren Cox at [email protected] and you can mention that the guy who he sold a black one to referred you. He'll be able to let you know the arrival date.

You can reserve it by providing him your ID and credit card. They don't actually charge the $500 deposit and will save it for you. They'll sell it for MSRP with no addon's. If you go with that dealership, just deny the warranty offerings and buy it from Jennifer at Wolverine Toyota if you do want one. Process was super easy with him.
What's the going price for the warranty now? I remember in 2020 I could have picked one up for $1200 with a 7 year coverage. Mileage was low though, can't remember the limit.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here are a couple from the day I picked my car up. Jimmy Phan, the dealer who sold me the car, is the owner of the black Launch Edition next to mine, and seen in the photo below with me.

9ACEA050-7416-4311-95F8-5D4CB3148473.jpeg

F97D71E4-BB8F-4063-8C72-86F129F2764A.jpeg

CC39276A-6DD2-430B-9CFF-3B34DB398FDE.jpeg
Can't tell from your picture, either you're really tall for the car or that sales guy is really short

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can't tell from your picture, either you're really tall for the car or that sales guy is really short
I am about 6-2 so… I love the way fit in the car but yeah, it’s cozy. I can wear a racing helmet in the stock seats — but I do have the seats as low as they’ll go haha
Sponsored