What did you do to your Supra today?

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Installed this bad boy yesterday. Shout out to @NitroYellowMKV for the new steering wheel! It was such a pain in the ass to install for multiple reasons and was very frustrating but now that it is in, I am obsessed! SO much better than the stock wheel.

*Ignore my dirty ass floor mats. I know that triggers some of you 🤣. They need to get washed, I know.

IMG_4173.jpeg

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Very special day today for my Supra ownership, bit of context first: I barely drive my Supra (1 or 2 times a month), and when I do, I only go with the Mrs to some nice coffee shop or retail park on a weekend.

I never, ever took it to the office, (I work remotely, once a week on site), I made that a rule because driving to work sucks, hence I didn't want to associate the Supra, with a negative driving experience like waking up early and driving in traffic, to the office - also, I can't trust the car park as people are so dumb and ding cars all the time, it's a known fact, so I had to get there super early to bag the safest parking bay.

I had my MT '23 Supra 1 year now, and my whole team at work has been trolling me for the whole year, begging me to bring it in at work so they can see it, resorting to saying the car doesn't even actually exist, and my photos are photoshopped 🤣😅

So, getting to the point: I quit my job, and today was my third to last day and we had a team event, the stars aligned, the Sun was out too, so, I decided to drive my Supra to the office for the first, and last time ever, and fulfill the Supra office legend!

The team and so many other employees were so amazed to see it, some were taking photos, felt really cool, even my manager came to see it and asked a lot of questions.

And then at the end, I promised I would take my colleague and friend for a quick blast in it - he had the time of is life and recorded a few short clips, I actually ended up red lining it by accident, for the first time 😅

So here's a short clip with some funny reactions after a pull.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Very special day today for my Supra ownership, bit of context first: I barely drive my Supra (1 or 2 times a month), and when I do, I only go with the Mrs to some nice coffee shop or retail park on a weekend.

I never, ever took it to the office, (I work remotely, once a week on site), I made that a rule because driving to work sucks, hence I didn't want to associate the Supra, with a negative driving experience like waking up early and driving in traffic, to the office - also, I can't trust the car park as people are so dumb and ding cars all the time, it's a known fact, so I had to get there super early to bag the safest parking bay.

I had my MT '23 Supra 1 year now, and my whole team at work has been trolling me for the whole year, begging me to bring it in at work so they can see it, resorting to saying the car doesn't even actually exist, and my photos are photoshopped 🤣😅

So, getting to the point: I quit my job, and today was my third to last day and we had a team event, the stars aligned, the Sun was out too, so, I decided to drive my Supra to the office for the first, and last time ever, and fulfill the Supra office legend!

The team and so many other employees were so amazed to see it, some were taking photos, felt really cool, even my manager came to see it and asked a lot of questions.

And then at the end, I promised I would take my colleague and friend for a quick blast in it - he had the time of is life and recorded a few short clips, I actually ended up red lining it by accident, for the first time 😅
So here's a short clip with some funny reactions after a pull.
Moral of story-Quit your job, and finally have fun 👍🏻