👣 Official: Toyota Announces Manual Transmission Supra!

Only interested if it comes in manual?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Toyota Supra With Manual Transmission Spotted In The U.S. (FULL LEAK).mkv_snapshot_00.05.649.jpg
Toyota Supra With Manual Transmission Spotted In The U.S. (FULL LEAK).mkv_snapshot_00.00.000.jpg
Toyota Supra With Manual Transmission Spotted In The U.S. (FULL LEAK).mkv_snapshot_00.09.405.jpg
Toyota Supra With Manual Transmission Spotted In The U.S. (FULL LEAK).mkv_snapshot_00.09.739.jpg
Toyota Supra With Manual Transmission Spotted In The U.S. (FULL LEAK).mkv_snapshot_00.09.905.jpg
Toyota Supra With Manual Transmission Spotted In The U.S. (FULL LEAK).mkv_snapshot_00.10.009.jpg
Toyota Supra With Manual Transmission Spotted In The U.S. (FULL LEAK).mkv_snapshot_00.10.703.jpg
Sponsored

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
The one in the video also has red brakes which I think is only available on the 3.0 right?

Yeah you're right.

I'd imagine this is a prototype, so maybe its a 2.0 with red painted brakes or its a 3.0 with the 2.0 wheels. Maybe just a different "test car" wheel altogether.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I still think it's an entirely different wheel. Look at the spoke design (especially the center) on video vs the 2.0 wheel.

That might lend credence to 2023 being the model refresh year. Or it could just be a test wheel we won't ever see.

suprawheel.jpg

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I still think it's an entirely different wheel. Look at the spoke design (especially the center) on video vs the 2.0 wheel.

That might lend credence to 2023 being the model refresh year. Or it could just be a test wheel we won't ever see.

suprawheel.jpg
These really look like the same wheel to me. This is an MSW wheel that they DO make in a size to fit the 3.0. Thought about buying a set since I liked them so much until I looked at how much they weighed. Could just be the same style wheel in the 3.0 size. Great looking wheel, regardless - think it's much better than what we get on the 3.0 currently, but it's all personal preference.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300

suprawheel.jpg
Agree, the wheels look different. The black car has a line going through the middle of the spoke.

satx_phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta; BMW M3 CS (G80) Waitlist

suprawheel.jpg
That angle wasn’t so great, but when he pans over to the rear wheels the design looks to me to be identical to those on the 2.0. Not sure if red brakes or not since I have trouble manipulating the video on my phone. Could just be a refresh to 19” wheels in this design for
2023, or could just be for testing. The sound on the video sounds to me like someone recorded this off another device using a phone camera, and the person who talked is simply in the same room. Anyhow, smells of Bigfoot sighting film LOL! will be interesting to see the finished product.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
That angle wasn’t so great, but when he pans over to the rear wheels the design looks to me to be identical to those on the 2.0. Not sure if red brakes or not since I have trouble manipulating the video on my phone. Could just be a refresh to 19” wheels in this design for
2023, or could just be for testing. The sound on the video sounds to me like someone recorded this off another device using a phone camera, and the person who talked is simply in the same room. Anyhow, smells of Bigfoot sighting film LOL! will be interesting to see the finished product.
Haha all these rumors are getting me excited. I'll be at the dealership the same day we get an official announcement of the manual 3.0 if it happens this year.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So both @A70TTR and @Jaxness said the test car was a 3.0.
I've said it once, I'll say it again-- Test cars are not production cars. I'm not holding my breath. I don't really care either way, and I'd love if people have the option if that's what they want. But it's still just nothing until it's something.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
I've said it once, I'll say it again-- Test cars are not production cars. I'm not holding my breath. I don't really care either way, and I'd love if people have the option if that's what they want. But it's still just nothing until it's something.
@A70TTR is a Toyota employee. For those that have been here from the start you know he is creditable.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
@A70TTR is a Toyota employee. For those that have been here from the start you know he is creditable.

People say Jon Prosser is credible as an Apple Employee, yet.... lol..

Also don't forget about Apple's 'Asteroid' project from 2006. Apple v. Does,
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.