Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
do you also work on the zf trans?
work in terms of what? like building internals and etc? If so i do not. I just have tons of experience with the ZF from many other platforms i deal with tuning and etc. i leave the internal work to other companies i deal with that have the tools for such tasks.
Sponsored

Nc1dent

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
work in terms of what? like building internals and etc? If so i do not. I just have tons of experience with the ZF from many other platforms i deal with tuning and etc. i leave the internal work to other companies i deal with that have the tools for such tasks.

Is the ZF in the Supra a single clutch? Do you happen to know the fastest shift time it is capable of? I've looked for documentation and its impossible to find on the HP51.

LS3Twins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 1998 E36 M3 LS3 Twin Turbo
700+whp, 720tq on our MKV

also, decided to try and find the physical limit of the trans..... right around 750-760tq is where 6th start to slip. For those who don't know, 6th gear is usually the problem gear on most ZF's in terms of hold torque. Current only reporting 550nm to the trans though, so there may be some more headroom once i report the full amount of torque to it. But shouldnt be much more than that in my experience. See video below. no 6th gear lim modes, just over powering the trans....

Can you post the dyno sheet?

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Is the ZF in the Supra a single clutch? Do you happen to know the fastest shift time it is capable of? I've looked for documentation and its impossible to find on the HP51.
The transmission has three clutch assemblies and two brakes. I’m not sure on the shift speed, but <150 ms seems to be what the newer revisions are capable of.
Single Torque Converter
I think he is asking about the internal clutches for transmission gear engagement.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
In regards to a stronger transmission, is it possible that a hellcat trans (or internals) could work?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
nope not stock; Judging by HP, it's their level 2 kit with exhaust.
https://www.daehler.com/produkte/toyota/toyota-gr-supra-seit-2019.html

Translated from German:

• Performance increase level 1 "powered by DÄHLer" : 300 kW (408 PS), 610 Nm (lb-ft 450), incl. Lifting of the standard V / max limitation, WLTP-tested and EU / CH homologated.

• Performance increase level 2 "powered by DÄHLer" : 340kW (460 hp), 660 Nm (lb-ft 487), incl. Lifting of the standard V / max limitation.

• Stainless steel exhaust system "built by DÄHLer" with the sporty, sonorous and unmistakable sound typical of DÄHLer.

• Competition coilover “built by dÄHLer” (height and hardness adjustable) or lowering with the harmonious sport spring set “built by dÄHLer” .

• Ultra-light 20-inch forged wheel “dÄHLer CDC1 FORGED” with Michelin tires - the sporty, elegant wheel from our own development and production.

• 21-inch “DÄHLer CDC1” aluminum wheel with Michelin tires - the sporty, elegant wheel developed and manufactured in-house.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Tossed Her back on the dyno around 12-1am forna late night... or would that be an early jam session. Tossed up some more boogie.

767whp, 620wtq (mustang dyno)

PhotoGrid_1586929528063.jpg

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Dyno runs with the Supra creep me

Car hates them, I still have fault codes that could not be cleared (BM3 app)

CD990B :(

Anyway around this?
Sponsored