ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Where do you drive: Utopia?
No kidding lol. My clown horn has already saved me from 2 idiots driving into my car in only 2k miles. Close calls while I was completely still. Sometimes people need to be reminded that they're driving a car and need to look out the windshield occasionally.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Sometimes people need to be reminded that they're driving a car and need to look out the windshield occasionally.
Well, they need to look out of whatever window faces the direction they're currently driving.

A couple months ago I had a close call in a parking lot. I started it up and saw a car coming so I waited to back up, after the car passed I put it in reverse and started backing up out of my spot. As I was backing up, I saw the car that had just passed stop, throw it in reverse, and start flying backwards toward me. I threw the car back in drive and jumped back into my parking spot just in time for the car to fly past my rear bumper in reverse, clearly not looking behind them at all while they drove 100+ feet in reverse through the parking lot. People are stupid.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Well, they need to look out of whatever window faces the direction they're currently driving.

A couple months ago I had a close call in a parking lot. I started it up and saw a car coming so I waited to back up, after the car passed I put it in reverse and started backing up out of my spot. As I was backing up, I saw the car that had just passed stop, throw it in reverse, and start flying backwards toward me. I threw the car back in drive and jumped back into my parking spot just in time for the car to fly past my rear bumper in reverse, clearly not looking behind them at all while they drove 100+ feet in reverse through the parking lot. People are stupid.
Sheesh, close call and good reaction time.

Mine were people lazy-cutting their left turns while I'm at the stop sign of that street... Nearly hit me head on

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

This reminds me, I got to get an air horn for grocery shopping going forward.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Factory bmw part numbers below…

362DD3BE-E43A-4637-A65A-1ECCAA6EC916.jpeg
I bought a second hand Z4 low horn from eBay and the rest of the parts on this docket. I can now provide road users instant feedback on their shit driving without hanging my head in shame.

Awesome thread. Thanks!
Sponsored