Mach-E GT

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
I ran into one of these yesterday and the guy kept wanting to race me at every stop sign, lol. I didn't oblige, for the outside temps were below freezing and I believe those things are AWD. At any rate, I checked it out online and on paper, they seem to be a tad quicker than the 3.0 0-60. What do you guys think? Would he have walked away from the Supra?
Sponsored

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Stock Supra on OEM tires in sub freezing conditions? For sure haha

Those cars are hideous - but its what everyone "wants" - an SUV that is full electric so they can show their Tesla buddies that they are cool too in their taxpayer incentiveized toaster.

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
You chose the right path by not biting lol. 1. Because you'd have no traction, 2. Yes he would have dusted you off the line.

Also there are a lot of cars that are faster than the Supra, just live with that fact. But there's more to a Supra (obviously) than racing in a straight line.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
You chose the right path by not biting lol. 1. Because you'd have no traction, 2. Yes he would have dusted you off the line.

Also there are a lot of cars that are faster than the Supra, just live with that fact. But there's more to a Supra (obviously) than racing in a straight line.
This^^^ All torque no class lol :):thumbsup:?

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 F150 Tremor
I ran into one of these yesterday and the guy kept wanting to race me at every stop sign, lol. I didn't oblige, for the outside temps were below freezing and I believe those things are AWD. At any rate, I checked it out online and on paper, they seem to be a tad quicker than the 3.0 0-60. What do you guys think? Would he have walked away from the Supra?
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a38331536/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-gt-performance-tested/

They would have pulled away initially from a dig. Let that race go long enough or roll race and the Supra would reel it in and gap it easily. Mach E GT only traps 101 in the 1/4 mile.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I love the mach-e. Either that or a Durango hellcat as my next daily.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Not after some downpipe and tune hehe

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
You got that right...Ford missed the mark on the design, big time.
+1 another box. Like we need more. The world of design is mostly BORING in terms of cars. Rare does a box look good. Too bad everyone or most everyone is box nutjob crazy now or idiot trucks.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You guys are calling it an ugly box but have you forgotten about this thing? It sets the bar pretty high....

tesla-cybertruck_100725713_h.jpg

Pretty sure I would much rather have the Ford if I was in the market for an ugly electric box.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
You guys are calling it an ugly box but have you forgotten about this thing? It sets the bar pretty high....

tesla-cybertruck_100725713_h.jpg

Pretty sure I would much rather have the Ford if I was in the market for an ugly electric box.
Agree to disagree. I have my deposit in for one of these.
Sponsored