Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
@Motorknut

I cant even find that same screen you have. If I go to my vehicle, then to configure sport mode, it goes right to the menu where you can select each individual mode for the trans, engine, suspension....

From this screen

20210727_115906.jpg

To this

20210727_115914.jpg
Sponsored

Motorknut

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra RZ, BMW G20 gone:BMW F30, E85, E46
@Motorknut

I cant even find that same screen you have. If I go to my vehicle, then to configure sport mode, it goes right to the menu where you can select each individual mode for the trans, engine, suspension....

From this screen

20210727_115906.jpg

To this

20210727_115914.jpg
@Evolution - ah ok, what do you get on screen when you press the Sport button?

Motorknut

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have noticed after activating this I can no longer save things to my memory keys. And all of mine that were saved are erased
Think that’s due to the HU coding. Mine were also erased but I could manually reinstate.

When I recently tried to revert the BDC coding manually (not via backup), my memory buttons were intact.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
@Evolution - if you coded in both options there should be two changes... one being what you show in your pics (options for engine and trans under sport custom).

The second change should be three options when you push the sport button - normal, sport custom and sport +. Depending on the other options it may be a different order... for example I have mine coded to always start in sport custom... so one push of the sport button puts it in normal mode, and the second goes to sport+, and a third would go back to sport custom.

You can also enable eco modes which show up as Normal+ (or Balanced+) I believe, but I don't think they do anything on our cars.

As near as I can tell the difference between the plus modes is just a little bit more of peak holding of gears and a bit more burbling... maybe it shifts slightly harder (faster) as well, but since it shifts so fast already it's impossible for a human to tell the difference.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
@Evolution - ah ok, what do you get on screen when you press the Sport button?
Absolutely nothing. The only change is the tach colors.

@Evolution - if you coded in both options there should be two changes... one being what you show in your pics (options for engine and trans under sport custom).

The second change should be three options when you push the sport button - normal, sport custom and sport +. Depending on the other options it may be a different order... for example I have mine coded to always start in sport custom... so one push of the sport button puts it in normal mode, and the second goes to sport+, and a third would go back to sport custom.

You can also enable eco modes which show up as Normal+ (or Balanced+) I believe, but I don't think they do anything on our cars.

As near as I can tell the difference between the plus modes is just a little bit more of peak holding of gears and a bit more burbling... maybe it shifts slightly harder (faster) as well, but since it shifts so fast already it's impossible for a human to tell the difference.
That was the coding I left out. I wanted to keep it simple.

Motorknut

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Absolutely nothing. The only change is the tach colors.
oh that’s odd - when I hit the sport button, I get the sport individual screen I posted. Second consecutive press puts me back into normal , and the screen also changes to display that

D9180778-3A78-497E-ABE7-C28F03015437.jpeg

but I recall that this screen can be disabled. For my car, it’s enabled by default. Note that I’ve enabled comfort plus, so I have the additional comfort mode shown in the pic.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Think that’s due to the HU coding. Mine were also erased but I could manually reinstate.

When I recently tried to revert the BDC coding manually (not via backup), my memory buttons were intact.
I assumed so...it won't let me manually reinstate them though. It just says "unable to save this command" or something like that. Not a big deal, just annoying

Motorknut

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I assumed so...it won't let me manually reinstate them though. It just says "unable to save this command" or something like that. Not a big deal, just annoying
I had the same issue, then I saved the screens by going back to the menu selection. Eg: to save Tyre pressure monitoring, go back one step from the screen itself to the menu option and set the button then.
If you can’t figure it Dm me and I’ll send you some pics as reference.

FlynnZero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Nocturnal
Does anyone try to enable the SportPlus option for Supra yet? I'm curious what difference will it be. My Friend paid for it in a workshop to get it on. He told me the significant from the exhaust sound and the pops become more aggressively in the sport plus mode.

26386-1deb29823d4adac047326615603e06d6.png

26387-90d1065ca4a906df8a92a9e9bf983c0b.png
I activated mine. It is in the Z4 part of Bimmer. Thic Whips on You Tube has a great video on how to activate. It only allows you to change the engine and transmission. I could notice a quicker shift and a more responsive pedal. Not much else. It is easy to do and worth it. If you are paying someone to do Bimmer improvements, you got to be lazy or enjoy tossing money at people. Its so easy to code this car.

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
Any news on this one? I tried to enabled it today but seem to be missing a code somewhere. I am able to see the tips and configure eco settings, but when the car is running tips say that they will only work on eco mode.
Seems like I've finally activated it! I will be testing it out tomorrow, I wish I could tell what exact setting I had to activate, but I just went through all the BDC FesMaster eco options and kept testing different settings. I think that the one that worked was eco mode 0 to 3 setup to use eco. (Enabling eco pro/plus/etc) and finally setting the car to start in eco pro individual.

20210731_220507.jpg

My previous eco tips just said that they are only available in eco mode

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
Well, to end up the thread hijack I can confirm that it is working perfectly. Went to a 125m trip and you can totally feel the difference. Really good to have this option for those family rides.

20210801_150026.jpg

Reactions: JP_

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Well, to end up the thread hijack I can confirm that it is working perfectly. Went to a 125m trip and you can totally feel the difference. Really good to have this option for those family rides.

20210801_150026.jpg
What exactly are the steps to get this working and so that you can switch between it and the other modes? Would you be able to write something up in another thread maybe? ?