Installed Eibach Z4 3.0 lower springs .8” drop

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
Quick question, my E10-20-046-02-22 springs arrived today :D. Surprised not to see any bump stops in the box, I know some people have trimmed them, but also that others have new ones supplied. Expected the newer kits to come with. Odd it's so inconsistent. No spring isolators either, assume I just move those over from OEM springs and fit in the same place?
I did not cut the bump stop on these springs because it did not drop the car a lot so i figure the strut wouldn’t travel that far. I have tracked and autox with it and never bottomed out. The ride is very close to oem on regular and a bit tighter on sports mode. I have also read that these bump stops also act as a part of the spring system as well. Anyways can’t go wrong both ways
Sponsored

Illest1Five

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra MT 45th Anniversary, '06 Impreza STI
Thanks for the advice. Did you reinstall the bolt before or after reattaching the shock absorber? Not sure what order is easier.
I installed the lower shock absorber bolt before the hub bolt. I used a pry bar + thick screwdriver + jack to shift the spring cradle to align the hub hole.

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
I installed the lower shock absorber bolt before the hub bolt. I used a pry bar + thick screwdriver + jack to shift the spring cradle to align the hub hole.
Put one side back together yesterday using the same approach and it was a piece of pisss, no more than a few minutes of messing about.

Safe to say the other side will now be a total nightmare! :D

Illest1Five

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra MT 45th Anniversary, '06 Impreza STI
Put one side back together yesterday using the same approach and it was a piece of pisss, no more than a few minutes of messing about.

Safe to say the other side will now be a total nightmare! :D
Good luck - hope the other side goes smoothly!

I am not looking forward to repeating these steps + aligning the subframe mount holes when I install rear sway bars. 😫

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Installed the Eibach Euro springs on my 23 MT as well! Love the ride and a great OEM+ moderate drop.
IMG_1680.jpeg
I recently did whiteline springs on my 2023. While I swapped wheels as well, I feel like the stance is close between the two. Have my best comparison photo here.

IMG_1230.jpeg

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Installed the Eibach Euro springs on my 23 MT as well! Love the ride and a great OEM+ moderate drop.
IMG_1686.jpeg
IMG_1680.jpeg
is this after settling? i always love comparisons for the sake of science. the ATs drop lower than the MTs. lil comparison (first pic is mirrored):

IMG_6976.jpeg

IMG_6973.jpeg

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Very similar! What lip kit is this?
Agreed! I was torn between the two kits and seems you can’t go wrong!
Cheap eBay CF kit. Was like $190 shipped. Best fitment I’ve seen. I must have lucked out. :)

Basil_a

First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
is this after settling? i always love comparisons for the sake of science. the ATs drop lower than the MTs. lil comparison (first pic is mirrored):

IMG_6976.jpeg

IMG_6973.jpeg
Looks great! And yep this is about a month after the install. They definitely settled after a couple weeks. Agreed on the AT and MT differences. Took me a while of browsing here to decide the route I wanted to go. Looks like ours ended up looking pretty similar after all.

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
Interesting, the Z4 Euro springs looks like they now offer a similar drop to what the USDM springs offer for the MT cars.

I installed the US Springs on my car a bit over a week ago, probably done about ~300km since

1715038747614-k3.png

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Interesting, the Z4 Euro springs looks like they now offer a similar drop to what the USDM springs offer for the MT cars.

I installed the US Springs on my car a bit over a week ago.
~ Your car looks lower than those with the actual Euro Eibach Z4 Springs imo.

IMG_0785.jpeg
Sponsored