• Total voters

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Alright alright, I don't want to start a literally holy war here. I shouldn't have said anything. Me and @razorlab are going to believe what we believe (nothing, I assume, Razor?) and you go on and believe what you want to believe.

If anyone wants to have a religious discussion, feel free to pop over to the Ask ZRK anything thread, and I'll give you my views.
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
But how did we go from cruxifixction/resurrection to chocolate bunnies/colored eggs?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Zombie Jesus always, and I mean always triggers the hyper-religious. Some of these replies are proof. Which is the very reason I will never stop saying it.

The funny bit is, it's LITERALLY ZOMBIE JESUS: "a mythological undead corporeal revenant created through the supernatural reanimation of a corpse".

To be clear, since this always confuses the hyper-religious, do not think my disdain for organized religion (which has been proven to never work out well) means I do not believe in spirituality.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
What does some bullshit story about a dead guy coming back to life a fuck ton of years ago have to do with arguing on the internet lol.
It means turning the other cheek, doing your best, treating others like you like to be treated, yada yada yada yada, lotta good shit to get out of most religion. Not the extremest stuff. But the general ideas are fantastic for a better society, imo. I get your sarcasm. You also rarely take things personally. If someone has a different opinion, you (and many others) don’t loose your freaking mind 😂. Cheers 🍻 to that.

I still think the Z is a cruiser & the Supra a track sleeper 😜

Last edited:

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
Zombie Jesus always, and I mean always triggers the hyper-religious. Some of these replies are proof. Which is the very reason I will never stop saying it.

The funny bit is, it's LITERALLY ZOMBIE JESUS: "a mythological undead corporeal revenant created through the supernatural reanimation of a corpse".

To be clear, since this always confuses the hyper-religious, do not think my disdain for organized religion (which has been proven to never work out well) means I do not believe in spirituality.
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Oodis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MT GR Supra
I believe there are a little under 1,000 Supras here in Australia as of 2024. I see one every now and then and while they're not everywhere, they're certainly not super rare either.

I've only ever seen two Zs in the wild (and one at a dealer). From what I understand, Nissan is actually worse than Toyota at getting these cars landed. I've also heard Z wait times are measured in years, not months!
i had a z on order, when the dealers got there demos in i drove one cancelled my order after driving it and waited for my 2023MT to come in.
The dealer was not very happy with me. My answer was have you driven this POS?