Performance traction control *New product*

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I completely agree. Honestly it can be done quite easily come to think of it. You just cant have more than 2 custom CAN controllers integrated with ecutek, so if you dont have reflex then I can just add it to the CAN network via a CAN controller. Let me know if you would be interested in trying something like that.
I'm on BM3 so let me know when you offer it for BM3 and I would be happy to test it out!

OP
OP
Zupraman

Zupraman

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Sure. But a practical example of what could be achieved would be fun no?
Here is an older example from months ago using reduced ignition timing to bleed off power slightly to keep wheel slip on target. You can hear it in the ATCS video where the power is dialed down when wheel slip is above target. The car in the video is making approximately 850-900whp on a asphault non-preped road. This car without ATCS sees approximately 20-30% wheel slip at actual speeds up to 117mph

I have a more recent video being made to display the ATCS advantage on a 600whp car coming soon (Wednesday).

Without ATCS.JPEG

With ATCS.JPEG

Last edited:

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Here is an older example
Oh, that's cool. That car's an absolute rocket. Saved a whole second to 130. Big fan of draggy to show practical results. BTW - i think you copied the first video twice which might confuse someone for a moment.

Wetherman

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
So, this sounds good but the next step would seem to be the list of tuners willing to integrate it into their tunes. When do you think that will be established? I have reached out to my tuner to see if he sees the value in this and if he will consider incorporating this variable into his tunes but have not heard back from him yet. And then there is the cost... I already have the Motiv Reflex, Flex Fuel and EOS Intake with PI on Ecutek so maybe this would be tuniing or will traction sensor feedback require a hard-wire signal maybe off my existing Visconti harness? Thanks for your efforts to continue to improve this platform!

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
awesome stuff Interested in this as well for BM3 tuning when it comes available for it, running around 700whp on reflex already

OP
OP
Zupraman

Zupraman

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So, this sounds good but the next step would seem to be the list of tuners willing to integrate it into their tunes. When do you think that will be established? I have reached out to my tuner to see if he sees the value in this and if he will consider incorporating this variable into his tunes but have not heard back from him yet. And then there is the cost... I already have the Motiv Reflex, Flex Fuel and EOS Intake with PI on Ecutek so maybe this would be tuniing or will traction sensor feedback require a hard-wire signal maybe off my existing Visconti harness? Thanks for your efforts to continue to improve this platform!
I'm currently consolidating a list. Currently the only one actively using it is Jeff Payn. Zach Turner from CSG is going to start using it. I fully expect this to be more standard in the indusrty as tuners get more pressure from their customerbase.

Last edited:

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
Here is an older example from months ago using reduced ignition timing to bleed off power slightly to keep wheel slip on target. You can hear it in the ATCS video where the power is dialed down when wheel slip is above target. The car in the video is making approximately 850-900whp on a asphault non-preped road. This car without ATCS sees approximately 20-30% wheel slip at actual speeds up to 117mph

I have a more recent video being made to display the ATCS advantage on a 600whp car coming soon (Wednesday).

Without ATCS.JPEG

With ATCS.JPEG

This looks great. Definitely interested, suppose I need to get my hands on a Reflex box ASAP.

OP
OP
Zupraman

Zupraman

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This looks great. Definitely interested, suppose I need to get my hands on a Reflex box ASAP.
Let me know and I can help get you a kit with a reflex unit & PnP harness that has our ATCS firmware already loaded

OP
OP
Zupraman

Zupraman

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
awesome stuff Interested in this as well for BM3 tuning when it comes available for it, running around 700whp on reflex already

Can you do me a favor and shoot me a DM and I'll add you to the list for BM3 integration when it's ready

xyros

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra
That's great this is ready to be released. When and where can I buy this?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I'm currently consolidating a list. Currently the only one actively using it is Jeff Payn. Zach Turner from CSG is going to start using it. I fully expect this to be more standard in the indusrty as tuners get more pressure from their customerbase.
Any word from Visconti on potential future support?

@ViscontiSupport

OP
OP
Zupraman

Zupraman

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's great this is ready to be released. When and where can I buy this?
It is ready for release. I had a batch of harnesses arrive this morning, all are spoken for except one. I will add the product to www.elitestreettexas.com for order to reserve on the next batch.

visconti

Silver Sponsor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vtune.us
Car(s)
Subaru STi, VR30, S55 M3, GOLF R, Supra A90
OP
OP
Zupraman

Zupraman

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any word from Visconti on potential future support?

@ViscontiSupport
Unfortunately I don’t believe he will be supporting this system as it has contradictions with his current reflex product. I will be continuing further development of this firmware line over time.
Sponsored