Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
900whp and 1000wtq arguably a 4.xx in it if spin is factored in. What do you guys think of this 60-130?

IMG_0380.png
That's a monster. Thanks for the info and I can't wait for summer here to have just as much fun.

What's your ethanol percentage by the way or are you running race gas?

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
That's a monster. Thanks for the info and I can't wait for summer here to have just as much fun.

Don't think that's his car... if it is, I missed that he bought, installed, and had it tuned.

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
Don't think that's his car... if it is, I missed that he bought, installed, and had it tuned.
Thatā€™s Dougā€™s car on his first attempt at 60-130mph and spinning tires. He will definitely go into the 4ā€™s easy

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
Thatā€™s Dougā€™s car on his first attempt at 60-130mph and spinning tires. He will definitely go into the 4ā€™s easy
He gets that tranny upgraded... you'd better watch out! Shit is proper fast for a street car.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra

Not my car, Iā€™m reposting!

teal.supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Supra
4 kids, a pregnant wife, turbo kit development, and instagram drama.

How much ritalin are you taking? hook a brother up
For real, Alec and team doing a great job fielding it.

That said, regardless of how the narrative is presented, Remnant Performance is now in the conversation with what is pretty much a household name in many performance communities (Pure). Iā€™d call that success in itself.

NiceBMW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

That said, regardless of how the narrative is presented, Remnant Performance is now in the conversation with what is pretty much a household name in many performance communities (Pure). Iā€™d call that success in itself.
No doubt. After all of his work and the waiting it's great to see. I'm not even sure a Pure has gone 4's on just boost, so that would be cool. If the Omega65 holds up to the beatings, the top end gets its tweak and there are options for compressors it may be a game changer for many people.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I had a feeling this was going to happen, exactly the same evolution I have seen on multiple platforms over the years.

Tuning is the next big thing. ā€œEcUtEk Or NoThInG, dErP!ā€ Also seen this exact same BS happen many times over the years.

Knowledge and disruption is a hell of a drug and Iā€™m here for it.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I had a feeling this was going to happen, exactly the same evolution I have seen on multiple platforms over the years.

Tuning is the next big thing. ā€œEcUtEk Or NoThInG, dErP!ā€ Also seen this exact same BS happen many times over the years.

I'd really like to see what you could do with this kit around the track. I know you said that you thought it would be to much to fast. Could you tune it maybe to come on a little slower so it doesn't hurt you coming out of the corners?

I just thought it would be cool for science. If I was rich I'd buy you one so you could test it out, but I'm not unfortunately.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
No one ever said there would never be a better solution than Ecutek, but for right now (and all the time previously said), if you want to go fast, you absolutely, no question need Ecutek. We all know that the real answer is Motec, but we don't have that right now.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
I'd really like to see what you could do with this kit around the track. I know you said that you thought it would be to much to fast. Could you tune it maybe to come on a little slower so it doesn't hurt you coming out of the corners?

I just thought it would be cool for science. If I was rich I'd buy you one so you could test it out, but I'm not unfortunately.

You can tune a turbo to do anything you want. The power and curve is controlled by timing and boost. The Supra has many knobs to dial in exactly the behavior you're looking for. The only thing you can't really control is a late or slow spool, because that's largely a function of turbo size.

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
He gets that tranny upgraded... you'd better watch out! Shit is proper fast for a street car.
Thanks Bro! For sure 100

Thanks Bro! It means a lot! Iā€™m just over here thanking God for helping me get through this project! Iā€™m super excited for everything coming in 2024.

No doubt. After all of his work and the waiting it's great to see. I'm not even sure a Pure has gone 4's on just boost, so that would be cool. If the Omega65 holds up to the beatings, the top end gets its tweak and there are options for compressors it may be a game changer for many people.
Haha yea Doug canā€™t wait to hit the 4ā€™s. Iā€™m confident that the turbo will hold up well as it is so far on our test cars and no one yet is running as much boost as we are haha! Yea youā€™ll love the options coming here soon

Just here trying to put out the best I can. Iā€™m a big opponent to the ā€œSupra Taxā€. We all worked hard and saved up to get these cars. Getting ā€œtaxedā€ isnā€™t fair. So Iā€™m here pushing for efficient power at the best value I can.

thats amazing
go into the 4's is big turbo territory
please continue to update
Will do Bro! Speaking of which:

Last edited: