Cockpit interior - YES PLEASE.

Vaevictum

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Camaro SS, 2012 Corolla
I honestly think GM knocked this thing out of the park... 0-60 in 3sec, cockpit interior, mid engine v8, DCT, dry sump, and starts at $60k
Agreed. I cant believe how affordable the new Vette is for the performance it offers. GM did an amazing job here.

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Toyota Tundra supercharged, 03 Acura cls-6
The c8 has my attention also but I just dont dig the na v8

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
I honestly think GM knocked this thing out of the park... 0-60 in 3sec, cockpit interior, mid engine v8, DCT, dry sump, and starts at $60k
You have to add the Z51 Performance Package for a <3 second time, but yes that interior is sweet!!!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
As much as I don't like having a base model and higher powered or nicer trim versions that makes standing out less appealing, horrible sentence, let me explain. you have base model Mustang and hardly recognizable Shelby versions. For an untrained eye, it's just a Mustang. On the other hand, yes contrarily, I do like the take on having a base model for the masses and higher powered versions for enthusiasts, since this way makes it possible for most people go with the base model, GM pays for the R&D cost this way and hence are able to design and sell higher powered ones.

This variety from the factory is one thing that both 86 and Supra and well most Japanese OE's are missing. They are doing it with I4 in other regions, but not in USA and I4 is going backwards anyhow. Porsche has this up to a point with S & GTS models and a ton of customization, etc..

Toyota leaves it up to enthusiasts to customize which maybe a good thing, but that factory perfected/warrantied higher power variants are missing...
I like the fact that Supra will stand out as there are and will be so many Corvette's 1LT's around.
/random thoughts off.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
This is a downright knock out of the park. And the fact that they've managed to keep this under 60k (probably $59,995 lol)? Quite impressive. I'm not sure how Corvettes fare in terms of reliability (I've heard the Z06 and their overheating problems) but if the LT2 happens to be reliable then I'm all for this car.

Great job GM.

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
I can't imagine how you can drive and look over at that column of buttons at the same time. It looks cool in picture but not sure how ergonomic that is. Imagine how much you have to move and contort your hand from top to bottom. Now if the controls are duplicated on that screen, then there should be no problem. So, not sure if it's really driver centric overall.
Looks like all the driver’s controls are high up and right next to the shifter, screen and drive mode selector, and the passenger’s controls are all the way down. Really a smart design actually.
Sponsored