max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Anyone here do a full coil-over on the their 2.0? Not really looking to lower it but tighten up the turns just a little bit. Stock suspension is better than I thought but I just want a little bit tighter. Maybe adjustable.
Sponsored

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Anyone here do a full coil-over on the their 2.0? Not really looking to lower it but tighten up the turns just a little bit. Stock suspension is better than I thought but I just want a little bit tighter. Maybe adjustable.
Do stiffer springs and sway bars + add strut brace in the front (something connected like Cusco or Blitz) + good alignment.
This will be more than "a bit" and 99% enough ;)

Reactions: max

Genesisxdoes

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0
I will be in the coming weeks! Coming from a BRZ with full coils the body roll is real on these Supraā€™s. Going with some RSR Coils for the adjustability and no need to slam the car 2 inches on a minimum.

Iā€™ve read a few places that A90 has stock camber adjustability is this true? Iā€™ve been looking everywhere to see if I need to purchase and separate arms or adjustments. I think someone in this thread said they got -2 degrees all around stock?

Jedetc

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV 2.0, S2000
Are the H&R Springs specific to the 2.0? Or do they work on both 2.0 and 3.0 suspension?
Thanks in advance!

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
Are the H&R Springs specific to the 2.0? Or do they work on both 2.0 and 3.0 suspension?
Thanks in advance!
They should work on both. Suspension wise it's interchangeable. I literally have everything from a 3.0 on my 2.0 except for the FunctionWerks DP which is specific to the 2.0.

MarcosCG

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I just installed BC coilovers this past weekend. Havenā€™t driven the car too much or hard since I still need an alignment but it feel really good. A lot more planted a bit stiffer. And looks a lot better.

Genesisxdoes

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0
I just installed BC coilovers this past weekend. Havenā€™t driven the car too much or hard since I still need an alignment but it feel really good. A lot more planted a bit stiffer. And looks a lot better.
do you have any photos of how much lower you have it? Not sure if you know the amount drop. I was gonna get BC as a cheaper option, but it said minimum drop was 2 inches and I didnā€™t want the car to be slammed at bare minimum so it bottoms out at track days or what not

MarcosCG

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
do you have any photos of how much lower you have it? Not sure if you know the amount drop. I was gonna get BC as a cheaper option, but it said minimum drop was 2 inches and I didnā€™t want the car to be slammed at bare minimum so it bottoms out at track days or what not
Here are some pics. The rear is pretty much maxed out but the front still has a lot of adjustability up and down.

Attachments

Genesisxdoes

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0
Here are some pics. The rear is pretty much maxed out but the front still has a lot of adjustability up and down.
back is maxed as in its max low or thatā€™s max up? It doesnā€™t look as low as I thought it was going to be. Iā€™d maybe like to up the back a little bit more than you have. But front looks pretty good and knowing itā€™s adjustable from there up or down is good. Putting wider tires in the back so I just donā€™t want to rub.

also side note if youā€™re in SoCal you might live super close as I think I recognize that target ?

MarcosCG

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Do you have spacers on your wheels?
mid you are referencing my car, no I do not. I am waiting on my wheels to come in. From the specs of my new wheels I donā€™t think Iā€™ll need spacers but Iā€™m just going to wait till they come in and decide then. They are an back order so it might be a while still.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Do you have spacers on your wheels?
I have spacers on mine. They are Burger Motorsports 13mm in the front and 15mm in the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.