The Great Supra MKV Bimmercode EXPERT Coding Cheat Sheet

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Rather than watch endless videos and trawl through hundreds of pages, I have created THIS DOCUMENT to list both working and non-working Supra MKV Bimmercode EXPERT codes. This document is publicly editable so please add codes you have personally confirmed to work (or not work) to the appropriate sheet.. with as much detail as possible.

Together we can crack this bitch!

And can I please suggest that to keep things on point, we use this thread for ideas, theories and/or information about possible coding opportunities and not promoting videos or providing basic coding tips. If you are new to coding; need help on how to use Bimmercode's expert mode or want advice on which OBDII adapter to use, please don't ask here. There are many threads that answer such queries already and a seemingly endless number of Youtube videos which will get you up to speed.

Finally, please use the information in this document with caution. As anyone with the link above can edit the document, we're really counting on everyone entering codes accurately and with good intent - I won't be moderating the document and am in no way endorsing you use any of the codes contained therein.. but I am keen to see what we can share and learn together as a community.
Sponsored

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Does anyone know if there is a code for forcing the exhaust valve open during a cold start in Sport Mode? (In sport mode, it only opens AFTER the cold start is over). I like those spicy cold starts with the valve open, but right now I have to manually unplug the fuse to get it to open.

Anyhow, this is awesome. Excited to check back soon to see what is on this list, as I know there is a ton more Bimmercode can do than what I have done so far.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Does the Auto Off indicator get removed entirely or just when you hit button to turn off?
I have my car coded to start in Sport Mode and Auto off memory to remember its last setting. With the code added in the document, the little Auto Off symbol on the instrument cluster is no longer displayed.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Does anyone know if there is a code for forcing the exhaust valve open during a cold start in Sport Mode? (In sport mode, it only opens AFTER the cold start is over). I like those spicy cold starts with the valve open, but right now I have to manually unplug the fuse to get it to open.
That would be cool. I haven't seen anything about this in Bimmercode but hopefully someone else might know something.

Does the Auto Off indicator get removed entirely or just when you hit button to turn off?
All I know is that irrespective of what driving mode I'm in, the Auto Engine Off (disabled) symbol no longer appears on my instrument cluster.

Last edited:

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI

Anyhow, this is awesome. Excited to check back soon to see what is on this list, as I know there is a ton more Bimmercode can do than what I have done so far.
+1 on this. If I start the car in sport mode, I want the valves open. Cold start or not. I don't want to unplug the fuse since I like the valve closed on longer trips.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have my car coded to start in Sport Mode and Auto off memory to remember its last setting. With the code added in the document, the little Auto Off symbol on the instrument cluster is no longer displayed.
This would throw me off. I would sit there, staring at the cluster, wondering if it's off or not lol
I suppose as long as it is not displayed, without a line through it, it's off.
Also, I will have to try the whole "starting in sport mode" thing again. Every time I code it on, car starts in normal mode still.

Bobtart12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Toyota Supra
Hey! I added in the option for turning on our taillights with the DRLs, as well as the option to disable the "traction mode" pop-up when switching through traction modes.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
But you can transfer the info to build out your doc, and link here from that thread to guide people to a more updated list.
When I first started coding I'm pretty sure I came across some items in that document that just didn't work, so just copying and pasting wouldn't be a great idea in my opinion.

If someone wants to test these and then insert them, absolutely.

This would throw me off. I would sit there, staring at the cluster, wondering if it's off or not lol
I suppose as long as it is not displayed, without a line through it, it's off.
Also, I will have to try the whole "starting in sport mode" thing again. Every time I code it on, car starts in normal mode still.
I always have that auto off rubbish turned off either through coding or through being in Sports mode.. so the car telling me it's turned off is just plain annoying.

@CarGuy11 Also, I updated the sheet to more accurately describe what the code does.. it removes the "Auto Engine Off DISABLED" symbol. I don't know if the Auto Engine Off (enabled) symbol appears when it is enabled though, as that's not how I use my car. Sorry for the confusion!

Hey! I added in the option for turning on our taillights with the DRLs, as well as the option to disable the "traction mode" pop-up when switching through traction modes.
Good job Sir.