The Great Supra MKV Bimmercode EXPERT Coding Cheat Sheet

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
You can just click the Watch button in the top right of the thread. You don't have to comment on every thread to follow it.
Itā€™s also good for people to reply to the thread as well as watch it. It shows support and interest for the topic and also helps get more eyes on it by staying at the top of the recent posts šŸ¤“

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
More engine info from the ecus in the display? I heard that bmw has gforce info but itā€™s disabled on the Supra- if itā€™s there canā€™t it be enabled?

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
More engine info from the ecus in the display? I heard that bmw has gforce info but itā€™s disabled on the Supra- if itā€™s there canā€™t it be enabled?
I doubt it. For example, we are not able to code the rev counter into the HUD as we are missing a physical module that is required. Before you ask.. Yes, I looked into adding this module but from what I understand, said module can't be retrofitted to our cars. I hope I'm wrong but that's the state of play as far as I know.

As for other features like G Force displays, etc., Beyond missing modules, there are a lot of coding variables and we don't know how they interact. Sometimes it might take three or four different variables to be coded correctly to make something work so it's a veritable needle in a haystack.

I created this thread in the hopes that people would do some experimenting and/or research and share their findings. Unfortunately, it seems most people just want answers or to get others to experiment for them.. so collectively, not much has been discovered or shared. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Last edited:

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
I had a scare yesterday where i was changing lanes quickly which required me to speed up trying to get to the left lane and when I was doing so I got close to a semi in front of me ā€¦well when i did this the auto braking kicked in and when i changed into the fast lane the car was still braking even through acceleration and literally almost caused the car behind me to rear end me because i pulled in the fast lane essentially slowing way down without my control.

my question is (I already searched on here as well as google and other bimmer forums) is there a way to program out the automatic braking in bimmercode? The bimmercode guide here on the forum didnt have it listed when i downloaded it and combed through it

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I had a scare yesterday where i was changing lanes quickly which required me to speed up trying to get to the left lane and when I was doing so I got close to a semi in front of me ā€¦well when i did this the auto braking kicked in and when i changed into the fast lane the car was still braking even through acceleration and literally almost caused the car behind me to rear end me because i pulled in the fast lane essentially slowing way down without my control.

my question is (I already searched on here as well as google and other bimmer forums) is there a way to program out the automatic braking in bimmercode? The bimmercode guide here on the forum didnt have it listed when i downloaded it and combed through it
Donā€™t believe they can be coded out. Do believe they can be turned off.

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
Donā€™t believe they can be coded out. Do believe they can be turned off.
Gotcha. Sorry, I meant change it to not active; ā€œnicht activ.ā€ If anyone knows how please let me know or message me.

BrodoFratgins

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra MT
May be worth mentioning in here, but I coded Sport+ on my MT.

For the past couple of months I would randomly get really odd rev hang/increase scenarios when shifting. Typically 1->2 or 2->3. Would clutch in to shift and revs would shoot up an additional 1K or more. Would typically occur only under heavy throttle. I cannot replicate at all in regular Sport mode.

Not sure if anyone else with a MT has experienced this, but this thread has reminded me to go disable Sport+ lmao.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Is there a way to code out the lane changing shit? I was messā€™n around the other day and went to get into another lane and the steering wheel fought back! I was going fast and almost lost control!!

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Is there a way to code out the lane changing shit? I was messā€™n around the other day and went to get into another lane and the steering wheel fought back! I was going fast and almost lost control!!
This can be turned off from the car's menus, no?