The Great Supra MKV Bimmercode EXPERT Coding Cheat Sheet

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
Maybe there's a setting in the infotainment screen?

The only reason I say this is I have never experienced auto braking in my '22. I have had the red alert popup on the HUD a few times, but it never braked for me... maybe I have it turned off? (I know I never made any changes to this in bimmercode so thats why I'm saying maybe its in the iDrive).
you can change the pedestrian cross traffic setting to late, etc but cant turn this off in infotainment. Im confident that there is a way in expert mode in bimmercode but no one knows, or is telling if they do know. Hard because in expert mode some of the changes are written as a numerical code so unless you know exactly what that code stands for you are playing a dangerous guessing game. And, even if it were listed in plain sight I dont speak or read German lol
Sponsored

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E
Yes everything can be adjust in iDrive menu and is explained in video but apparently that isn't contributing to this thread. :doh:

Oh and once you setup Customization menu it starts every time like that. Light stays Orange.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
my question is (I already searched on here as well as google and other bimmer forums) is there a way to program out the automatic braking in bimmercode? The bimmercode guide here on the forum didnt have it listed when i downloaded it and combed through it
Hmm.. maybe its region specific as I have had the red pop-up appear but I have never had the car auto-brake for me, thankfully. Maybe double check your safety settings in iDrive. I know I haven't coded this out.. wait, is this an automatic thing, because of the additional radar the manual's are not equipped with?

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
Hmm.. maybe its region specific as I have had the red pop-up appear but I have never had the car auto-brake for me, thankfully. Maybe double check your safety settings in iDrive. I know I haven't coded this out.. wait, is this an automatic thing, because of the additional radar the manual's are not equipped with?
Not sure, but my current car that this happened to is a manual.

akadic10

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I haven't used BimmerCode in a long time, came back to it to adjust something but it looks dumbed down:
1705176385453.png

Any way to get the regular menu back that has things like body domain controller, etc..

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I'm not going to pretend I understand coding and electronics of our cars. This may be a stupid question is there a way to code it so that accessory power doesn't turn on until you start the car or press the button on the center console? As it stands everything powers on once you unlock the door.

BigRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MK5 A90
If the car isn’t saving the lane assist setting try to activate the checkbox and deactivate it a second time. Should work. It’s a bug in the software on the 2019 model.

The emergency breaking system isn’t designed to break for you, it’s designed to prevent you or pedestrians from getting killed.
And it works.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Not sure who decided it would be a good idea to flood the sheet with a Chinese translation without formatting - In any case it has been deleted. 💁‍♂️
Sponsored