A Legend Returns: New Acura Integra Coming for a New Generation

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I’m sorry but that’s a huge no for me also. I hate the fact that it just looks like a face lifted ILX. I found this comment very accurate.
Sponsored

Attachments

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
I am not sure what people's expectations were/are of this car, but I think this car is the true successor to my Civic FK7.

I find the current gen Civic to be boring compared to the 10th gen. To me, this car is the true successor to that car, and the current Civic is a Civic trying to be a Toyota Corolla. Styling isn't as daring as that previous gen car, but its better than the current one by a longshot.

Taking it for what it is, I like it. And the Fk7 was my first ever Honda/Acura product. So at least they are doing something to attract people who previously didn't have an interest in these cars:dunno:
I agree with you. This is the successor to your Civic. It's just wearing a nice suit to look upscale as an entry-level Acura. It will attract Honda a& Acura loyalists who were shopping for a Civic, but think the Acura prestige makes it a better third car for the wife or daughter going away to college.

The roof, glass, pillars, and upper half of the mirrors are blacked out to disguise what it really is. Without the Acura grill and INTEGRA billboard on each side, it would be a Honda Civic.

KahnBB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 Lexus SC300 2JZGTE R154 LSD & 2023 GR86 6MT
Very, very, very, very bland lack of effort from Acura. No thanks. I agree most with the Honda Crosstour comparison actually. That thing is nothing like an Integra. At least it has a manual transmission bolted to a turbo engine but.... why not just get a Civic Si or Civic Type R instead?

Yeesh, why did they even bother?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Wow, What a let down. That is not an Integra.
Says the guy driving a not-a-supra :p

Honestly - heritage is dumb. In cars and most things in life. But damn is that a waste of what they could have done.
Sponsored